Event: Annual Catalogue Extravaganza
Date: Saturday, June 04, 2022
The Treasures Stampers Leadership Team is excited to be hosting our 7th online, coast-to-coast crafting event - the Annual Catalogue Extravaganza! We'd love for you to join us on Saturday June 4th. for a whole day of fun crafting and discovery.
Your registration for this full-day online event includes:
- 19 project presentations featuring the new 2022-24 In Colors and NEW Annual Catalogue Product.
- 6 fabulous Make & Takes projects that you will make with us during live instruction on Facebook.
- 6 Annual Catalogue Favourites presentations showing you more great coordinating items.
- 7 Bonus presentations focusing on one of the individual In Colors with a chance to WIN a prize when you join in the conversation.
- Access to a private FB group and event website where everything will be posted - all videos, tutorial PDFs including measurements and photos of our samples.
You have four great choices to participate:
- Get FREE event access and a Make & Take kit by placing a minimum $60 product order (before shipping and tax) in my online store using my current host code.
- Get FREE event access by joining my team - all team members get all our events for free!
- Pay $39.95 for a Make & Take kit and online access (available ONLY in Canada!)
- Pay $39.95 CAD for online access only, available to crafters anywhere in the world!
Your kit will include all the necessary paper product and embellishments, but you will need stamps and ink. While "Bottled Happiness" is the recommended set that we will be utilizing in our demos, you can substitute another stamp and die set you already own for sentiments quite easily.
If you are unable to attend the event on the day, or all day, no worries. All the content will remain in the private Facebook group and on our event website, and be accessible at any time in the future!
Registration for options with a Make & Take Kit closes Sunday May 15th. to have time to receive supplies, prep your kit and pop it back in the mail to you. Otherwise you can register right up to the day before the event.