Welcome friends, It's time once again for the monthly Gentlemen Crafters Design Team Blog Hop. The Gentlemen Crafters Design Team (#TGCDT) are a group of male crafters & Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world, that love to share our creative side with you on the 2nd Friday of each month. Be sure to visit all the presenters in this month's hop - links can be found at the bottom of this post.
The Flowering Rain Boots bundle is one of those fun-to-create-with bundles that once you get rolling, the cards just keep coming and coming. This set lends itself to just about any colour palate and Designer Series Paper, and the accompanying die set cuts out ALL the shapes providing for lots of layering ability. The sentiments are nice for all kinds of "thoughtful" cards as well.
I have had this set for a little while and just have not had time yet to get to it, so I decided the hop was the perfect opportunity. I decided to pair it up with my favourite retiring DSP - Heart & Home, to see what I could come up with, and before I knew it I had created these two fun cards with very little effort. Once you stamp the beautifully intricate images and die cut them, it's just about layering things up and adding height with dimensionals. There is so much more that you can do with this set that what I have shows here, and you will have so much fun with it - beautiful cards are super easy. 157691 | FLOWERING RAIN BOOTS BUNDLE | $68.25
Measurements & Important BitsRain Boots Card
Watering Can Card
- Card Base: Pale Papaya 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" scored at 4-1/4"
- Layer 1: Heart & Home Designer Series Paper - floral 3" x 5-1/4"
- Layer 3: Heart & Home Designer Series Paper - pine boards 1" x 5-1/4"
- Inks - Memento Black, Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Pear Pizazz
- Embellishments: Wink of Stella on the flowers
Please visit all the other truly talented crafters
- Card Base: Garden Green 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" scored at 4-1/4"
- Layer 1: Garden Green 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" embossed with Ornate Floral Embossing Folder
- Layer 2: Heart & Home Designer Series Paper - pine boards 3-1/2" x 4"
- Layer 3: Heart & Home Designer Series Paper - green leaves 1-1/2" x 4"
- Trowel die cut with Silver Foil & Basic Black
- Inks - Smokey Slate, Pear Pizazz, Read Red
- Embellishments: Brushed Brass Butterflies & Wink of Stella on the flowers
in this Blog-hop. Click a name below:
Barry Selwood & Jay Soriano
Sadly we bid farewell this month to Rene Guenther who can no longer hop with us.
Best wishes Rene in all your new crafting adventures!