Welcome friends, It's time once again for the monthly Gentlemen Crafters Design Team Blog Hop. The Gentlemen Crafters Design Team (#TGCDT) are a group of male crafters & Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world, that love to share our creative side with you on the 2nd Friday of each month. Be sure to visit all the presenters in this month's hop - links can be found at the bottom of this post.
With the launch of a new Mini Catalogue and a second Sale-A-Bration, there is lots of new product and inspiration to be had. I am having fun in the studio today with some FREE items - the "Counting Sheep" stamp set from SAB and the simply devine "Pattern Party" Designer Series Paper that you can get with rewards.
This waterfall card design has made the rounds a couple of times, and has recently become popular again. When I see a stamp set that has several character images on it, I always fall back to this card design as a fun way to showcase those images. Don't be scared off - this is actually a really EASY card to put together, and so much fun! Give it a try yourself, I know you'll enjoy it. Measurements & Important Bits
- Card Base: Thick Basic White 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" scored at 4-1/4" and folded to 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
- Designer Series Paper: 4" x 5-1/4"
- Pull tab: 2" x 9" scored at 2" 2-3/4" 3-1/2" and 4-1/4"
- Four squares of Coastal Cabana: 2" x 2"
- Mounting Strip: Coastal Cabana: 4" x 3/4"
- Four squares of basic white: 1-7/8" x 1-7/8"
- INKS: Memento Black - Coastal Cabana
- Use a Tag Topper Punch or the Punch Trio to trim your pull tab end
- Ribbon: something narrow and bright in colour - about 6" long
Please visit all the other truly talented crafters
in this Blog-hop. Click a name below:
Barry Selwood & Jay Soriano